When people ask you to come down from your room and socialize.
When people ask you to come down from your room and socialize.
E M O T I O N S D E T E C T E D
Did anyone (other than this Manhunter) notice that even then, Razer’s hope was staring to outweigh his rage?
Sir. *gesticulates in a distressed fashion* SIR.
When school gets hard, just remember this….
This is really inspiring to me.
I am crying on the floor.
hE JUST STARTS DANCING AND THEN EVERYONES LIKE AW YEAH ITS COOL MAN
Apparently it’s one of those days…
I save a helpful links so I think “ow,i should made a masterlist”. I only found the link from my bookmarks.
**maybe i renew/add a new link that i found
- writing a bitchy character (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)
- writing a cocky character (1,2,3,4)
- writing a emotion character (1,2)
- How to play a hippie
- Playing the quiet character.
- Portraying the shopaholic.
- Portraying a mute character.
- Portraying a kleptomaniac.
- How to play the stalker.
- Writing distant, indifferent characters.
- How to write a character who stutters.
- Writing a character who is sassy.
- A guide to playing a southern character.
- Portraying characters with crushes.
- How to portray a teen mom.
- How to play a character who is mean.
- How to portray a character high on cocaine.
- Writing a character who is high on amphetamines.
- Playing an efficient male character.
- Portraying the asshole.
- Playing a character who suffers from shyness.
- How to play a mentally ill/insane character.
- Writing a character who self-harms.
- Writing a happy character.
- Writing a character who suffers from night terrors.
- Writing a character with paranoid personality disorder.
- How to play a victim of rape.
- How to RP a blind character.
- Writing a leader.
- Writing a character with Dissociative Identity Disorder.
- Writing a character with depression.
- Writing a character who is homosexual.
- Writing a character with schizophrenia.
- Playing a fe/male character.
- Writing a character with Nymphomania.
- How to write a worry wart.
- How to write a character with HPD.
- How to write a bad ass character.
- Playing a pansexual.
- Tips on writing a drug addict.
- Tips on writing the pregnant female.
- Writing insane characters.
- Playing a character under the influence of marijuana.
- Portraying a character with diabetes.
- How to play a prankster.
- Playing a character who has been adopted.
- Portraying a vampire.
- Playing a character with an eating disorder.
- Portraying a character who is anti-social.
- Portraying a character who is depressed.
- How to portray someone with dyslexia.
- How to portray a character with bipolar disorder.
- Portraying a character with severe depression.
- How to play a serial killer.
- Writing a tomboy.
- Playing a pyromaniac.
- How to write a mute character.
- How to write a character with an OCD.
- How to play a stoner.
- How to write an asexual character.
- How to play a bitchy/vicious character.
- How to play a character with HPD.
- Playing a pregnant woman.
- Playing the burn-out.
- Writing a “nice” character.
- How to play a gentleman.
- How to play a shy/introvert character.
- How to play a naive character.
- Playing characters with memory loss.
- How to write a character who smokes.
- How to write pirates.
- How to write characters with PTSD.
- How to play a character who isn’t ready for sex.
- How to play the geek.
- Playing the manipulative character.
- Portraying a character with borderline personality disorder.
- Playing a character with Orthorexia Nervosa.
- Writing a character who lost someone important.
- Playing the bullies.
- Portraying the drug dealer.
- Playing a rebellious character.
- How to portray a sociopath.
- How to play a swimmer.
- Portraying a ballerina.
- Playing a promiscuous male.
- Playing a character with cancer.
- How to portray a bubbly character.
- How to portray a power driven character.
- How to portray the shy character.
- Playing a character under the influence of drugs.
- Playing a character who struggles with Bulimia.
- Portraying a hippie.
- Portraying sexually/emotionally abused characters.
- Playing a character with asthma.
- Portraying characters who have secrets.
- Portraying a recovering alcoholic.
- Portraying a sex addict.
- How to play someone creepy.
- Portraying a foreigner.
- Portraying an emotionally detatched character.
- How to play a character with social anxiety.
- Portraying a character who is high.
- How to play a strong, female character.
- Writing a character with a hangover.
- Playing angry characters.
- Playing a character who is smarter than you.
- Playing and writing autistic characters.
- Portraying a trans character.
- How to portray a dominant character.
- Playing a character who is faking a disorder.
- Playing a prisoner.
- Playing the opposite sex.
- Portraying a character who has PTSD.
- Playing a character who stutters.
- Portraying characters with Aspergers Syndrome.
- How to play a depressed character who selfharms.
- Portraying the “dumb” character.
- How to portray a lesbian.
- How to play a blind character.
- How to play a sexual assault victim.
- Writing a compulsive gambler.
- Writing a closeted character.
- Playing a werewolf.
- Writing a character with an addiction to sex.
- Writing a character who is drunk.
- Portraying a character who is British.
- Playing a Brit.
- Portraying a character with amnesia.
- Playing heroes.
- Portraying a witty character.
- How to play an INTJ.
- How to play a vampire.
- How to play a character who is manipulative.
- Portraying the natural born leader.
- Portraying the character who is flirtatious.
- Writing a nice character.
- How to portray a character who has asthma.
- Playing a character with ADHD.
- Writing characters with anxiety.
- A Death Scene
- Loosing Someone (2)
- Old Persons
- Physical Injuries (2, 3)
- Sexual Abuse (2)
- Fight Scenes (2, 3, 4)
- How to Describe the Body Shape of Female Characters
- Character Apperance Help
- Words to Describe Voice
- Body Language Cheat Sheet
- Character Development Exercises
- 101 Character Development Questions
- Art of Character Development
- Introducing Characters
- Characters You Need to Reinvent
- Making Characters Likeable
- Heros and Villains
- Describing Clothing
- Understanding Body Language
- 100 Positive Traits
- Mental Illness in Writing
- Conflicts and Characters
- Ballet Dancer (2)
- California (2, 3)
- England/Britain (2, 3, 4, 5)
- New York
- The South (2)
- Song Lyrics Masterlist
- Songs for Biographies
- Favorite Quotes: TV and Movies
- Favorite Quotes: Notable Authors
- Favorite Quotes: Celebrities
- Favorite Quotes: Popular Books (2)
- Quotes From Songs
- Character Quotes
- Masterlist of Bio Lyrics
- Masterlist of Bio Quotes
- Masterlist of Song Lyrics
- Biography Lyrics
- A Masterlist of Quotes
- +130 Quotes
- Smut Guide: Casual Sex
- Smut Guide: For Beginners
- How to: Write a First Time Sex Scene Romantically
- How to: Smut - The Bare Bones
- How to: Smut (For Virgins)
- How to: Write Lesbian Smut
- How to: Write Smut (2, 3)
- How to: Write a Blowjob/Prepping for Smut
- Smut Guides of Tumblr
- Tips on Writing Sex Scenes
- A Guide to Language in Smut
- Domination and Submission
- Making Love
- A Smut Guide
- Placement of Speech Tags
- Grammar and Spelling
- Grammar Slammer!
- American vs. British Grammar
- Grammar Girl
- Punctuating Dialogue
- How to Use the Semicolon
- Introduction to the Basic Rules of Punctuation
- Comma 101
- All About Dialouge
- 11 Grammar Tips
- Comma Usage
- Correct Use of Apostrophe
- Transition Words
- 40+ Tips to Improve your Grammar and Punctuation
- Better Writing: Grammar & Spelling
- Semicolons and Colons
- Underlining and Italicizing
- Dashes and Parentheses
- The Ellipsis
- List of 1000+ Adjectives
- painting tutorial
- colour palette (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- drawing clothe folding
- avoiding drawing the same face
- draw ice
- anatomy help
- free drawing program (1) (2)
- sai brushes (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)
- draw hair
- drawing ref
- dont know what to draw?
- draw 3D room tut
- drawing eyes
- lip tutorial
- how to draw jeans
- how to draw arms
- expression tutorial
- drawing hair and fur
- drawing cats
- pose reference blog [its actually a blog full of references i-]
- download photoshop
- paint blood
- color blender
- draw hands
- hands 2
- photoshop help (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
- remove backgrounds from images online
- brush setting ref (SAI)
- kissing ref
- how to draw curls
- realistic woman body ref
- draw knees
- draw feet
- shadow help
- male body
- lips ref
- contouring and highlighting
- draw wings
- change images using blur (PS)
- hat ref
- glowing stuff
- pastel colors
- draw grass
- eyeliner ref
- Painting tutorial
- Female/male arms
- Kneeling + Sitting ref
- Dragon head view tutorial
- SAI brushes 86786
- Drawing expressions
- Sai Brushes 1
- NGE colour palette 1
- 100+ colour palletes
- Avoiding same face
- Face contours/highlighting
- free art MyPaint
- Body anatomy help 1
- How to shift images using blur in PS
- Drawing clothe folding
- How to draw ice
- Colour palette 1
- Colour palette 2
- SAI brush settings 2
- SAI/PS pixel brushes
- Warm/Cool gray
- Flower crown tutorial
- Skin colour palette
- Pink colour sheet
- How to draw butts&thighs
- The male torso
- Drawing glowing stuff in SAI
- Drawing horse/animal legs on humans
- Drawing clouds
- Muscular male with bow stock photos
- Pastel colours
- Drawing grass fields in SAI
- All about the human body
- 20+ colour palettes
- Colour conversion
- Kissing ref
- Creature design
- Colour meanings
- Creating expression
- Tutorial masterpost (100+)
- How to colour
- Pose studies
- Feline comparisons
- How to draw penis
- Leaf pressing
- 100+ anatomy references
- How to draw folds
- SAI brushes 3
- Sitting poses
- Colour palette 4
- Cloud painting
- How to draw 3D rooms
- Colour info
- Colouring ref
- Hair tutorial
- Clothing ref
- Bodies and poses
- SAI brushes 5
- Colour scheme designer
- Folding ref
- Paint tool SAI masterpost
- Drawing ref masterpost (10+)
- How to draw faces
- SAI brushes 4
- Anatomy of mutant humans
- What should I draw?
- Free art software
- pastel colour ref
- Mass art ref
- Soft SAI brushes
- ways to draw stuff
- SAI brush settings
- baseball cap ref
- Penis ref
- Drawing human wings
- Cool free art software
- Huge art ref
- Colour blender
- 2 SAI brushes
- Photoshop for free
- how to apply blush
- how to draw eyebrows
- ombre eyeliner
- lipstick trick
- the kitty eye ^.^
- nude lips
- smokey eye make up
- what you need to know about beauty
- 5 of the best foundations
- best powder foundations
- quick foundation tip
- how to apply liquid foundation
- breaking it down
- makeup highlights tutorial
- blush for your skin tone
- how to apply bronzer
- how to contour your face
- apply blush like a pro
- blush according to your face shape
- d.i.y. gel liner
- get the perfect winged liner
- get winged liner using tape
- awesome eyeliner tricks
- 9 different eyeliner looks
- different eyeliner styles
- guide to applying eyeshadow
- suit your eyeshadow to your eyes
- glittery smoky eye
- get the perfect smoky eye
- a shade for every occasion
- kool-aid lip stain
- best lipsticks for blondes
- hot red lips
- how to get gradient lips
- lipstick shades for fall
- how to make any lipstick look matte
- get soft kissable lips
- long lasting makeup tricks
- victoria’s secret model tips
- saving face
- beginner’s guide
- when will it expire?
- 10 makeup tips from mac
- best tips from professionals
- 18 beauty essentials
- basics you should own
- make-up brush tutorial
- brush tricks
- clean your makeup brushes
- make-up brush guide
- make up hacks
- easy make up tips
- the runaway to gorgeous skin
- winter dryness
- acne foundation routine
- wash your face correctly
- how to wash your face 101
- messy bun tutorial
- different ways to braid
- three-braid updo
- waterfall braid
- how to fishtail
- romantic curls
- braid + bun updo
- how to do pastel hair
- 8 ways to wear a bow
- 4-strand braid
- braided bun
- braided headband
- dutch braid crown
- pin curls!
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- lipstick using crayons
- eyeliner ref wow
- filling in eyebrows
- banana facial mask (moisturizes)
- strawberry facial mask (acne prone skin)
- avocado facial mask (dry skin)
- yogurt facial mask (sensitive skin)
- list of oils to add to your face masks
- already made masterpost :*
- sleep calculator
- survive nature
- tumblr music
- calming rain
- need a hug?
- like the sound of a coffee shop?
- can’t remember the name of a song?
- the thoughts room
- how to love yourself
- upload anything from your iPhone etc. to your laptop
- learn another language
- make HUGE unpoppable bubbles
- play some piano
- draw a stick man and watch the story!
- thousands of stars (you can zoom in/out and learn about them)
- check if a username is taken (any site! twitter/tumblr, etc)
- draws stuff as you move your curser
- tell your thoughts to no one
- play with cob web
- make music with balloons
- learn to play the guitar
- learn to build a ship in a bottle
- learn origami
- learn some yoyo tricks
- make your own stuffed animals
- how to decorate iphone cases
- make a candle
- important things you should remember
- how to kill your anxiety
- how to help someone with their anxiety
- look for literally any book you want (free)
- waterproof your shoes
- know what your emotion is
- how to love yourself
- ultimate writers resources masterpost
- learn how to make punk edits without photoshop
- dont know what to read?
- learn a new habit
- how to answer the top 35 asked questions when applying for a job
- want to draw?
- The quiet place
I just need it here. OK? OK.
light rain (◡‿◡✿)
heavy rain (◕‿◕✿)
(◡‿◡✿) Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside…
(◕‿◕✿) Come and rock me Amadeus!
(◉‿◉✿) YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, THUNDERSTRUUUCK!
- Having a Beginning
- Having an Ending
- But WHERE’S THE MIDDLE?!?
- HOW DO I GET TO THE ENDING
- WHAT IS A PLOT
- WHAT ARE PLOT DETAILS
- WHAT IS WRITING
And most importantly:
- HOW DO I TITLE
Reblog if you love Gravity Falls.If you don’t, you’re either easily offended by the Illuminati, or you just don’t like nice things.
I ship it.
He’d treat her better than the Joker.
Well. Alrighty then. Let’s get to it.
PKK, O RSSL LOMS O’K RIFQSDDOJQ EIKSDPOJQ…
O DPOJM DPSFS’E EIKSDPOJQ EHSUOWL WVICD DITWY…
JIA APWD AWE OD? IP AWOD! AWE OD DPWD EHWUS TYJWEDY?
DPIES HSIHLS MJSA PIA DI FCLS W FSQOIJ WJT KWMS W DWEDY TFOJM.
APWD? YIC’FS EWYOJQ JI? DPSJ OD’E IVBOICELY WVICD DPS JCKVSF AWF.
DPSY ASFS WD ECUP ITTE. SBSJ APSJ DPS FWDOIJWL IJSE DFOST DI VS JSQWDOBS.
JID DPWD SODPSF, YIC EWY? IP, OD’E EIKSIJS’E VOFDPTWY? OE DPWD FOQPD? PKK.
O’T LOMS DI DPOJM O AICLTJ’D RIFQSD EIKSIJS’E VOFDPTWY. OD’E QIDDW VS EIKSIJS RWKICE FOQPD?
YIC KCED VS DWLMOJQ WVICD KY HWL KOUPOPODI. IF KWYVS RFORDPNIR EUPCIJ. DPWD QCY AWE W FOID!
UIKS IJ JIA, YIC’BS QID DI QOBS KS W POJD. VSUWCES O’BS QIJS PSFS, DPSFS, WJT SBSFYAPSFS
WUFIEE DPS CJOBSFES WJT O EPICLT PWBS MJIAJ VSDDSF WJT OJ EHODS IR WLL DPS TWJQSF, O NCED
TIJ’D CJTSFEDWJT. O VSD DPWD AODP DPS DAI IR CE WJT AODP W LODDLS PSLH RFIK KY RFOSJTE, AS
UWJ ROQCFS ICD APIES VOFDPTWY OD OE. WPW! PIA UICLT O PWBS VSSJ EI RIFQSDRCL! OD’E NWKSE’
VOFDPTWY! O’K ECUP W VOQ RWJ IR POE VWJT. DPSY WFS JWKST WRDSF IJS IR KY RWBIFODS OJESUDE
WRDSF WLL! DPWJME RIF FSKOJTOJQ KS. O AFIDS W EHSSUP RIF NCED ECUP WJ IUUWEOIJ. PSFS QISE!
DPS APILS AIFLT AOLL EOJM OJDI DPS WVYEE IR W JSA TWFM WQS KWTS KIFS EOJOEDSF VY DPS LOQPDE
IR HSFBSFDST EUOSJUS. LSD CE DPSFSRIFS VFWUS ICFESLBSE DI ICF TCDOSE, WJT EI VSWF ICFESLBSE,
DPWD OR AS LWED RIF W DPICEWJT YSWFE, KSJ AOLL EDOLL EWY, DPOE AWE DPSOF ROJSED PICF.
PWHHY VOFDPTWY NWKSE!
HMM, I FEEL LIKE I’M FORGETTING SOMETHING…
I THINK THERE’S SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT TODAY…
NOW WHAT WAS IT? OH WAIT! WAS IT THAT SPACE DYNASTY?
THOSE PEOPLE KNEW HOW TO RULE A REGION AND MAKE A TASTY DRINK.
WHAT? YOU’RE SAYING NO? THEN IT’S OBVIOUSLY ABOUT THE NUMBER WAR.
THEY WERE AT SUCH ODDS. EVEN WHEN THE RATIONAL ONES TRIED TO BE NEGATIVE.
NOT THAT EITHER, YOU SAY? OH, IT’S SOMEONE’S BIRTHDAY? IS THAT RIGHT? HMM.
I’D LIKE TO THINK I WOULDN’T FORGET SOMEONE’S BIRTHDAY. IT’S GOTTA BE SOMEONE FAMOUS RIGHT?
YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT MY PAL MICHIHITO. OR MAYBE FRIFTHJOF SCHUON. THAT GUY WAS A RIOT!
COME ON NOW, YOU’VE GOT TO GIVE ME A HINT. BECAUSE I’VE GONE HERE, THERE, AND EVERYWHERE
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE AND I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER AND IN SPITE OF ALL THE DANGER, I JUST
DON’T UNDERSTAND. I BET THAT WITH THE TWO OF US AND WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS, WE
CAN FIGURE OUT WHOSE BIRTHDAY IT IS. AHA! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO FORGETFUL! IT’S JAMES’
BIRTHDAY! I’M SUCH A BIG FAN OF HIS BAND. THEY ARE NAMED AFTER ONE OF MY FAVORITE INSECTS
AFTER ALL! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME. I WROTE A SPEECH FOR JUST SUCH AN OCCASION. HERE GOES!
THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SINK INTO THE ABYSS OF A NEW DARK AGE MADE MORE SINISTER BY THE LIGHTS
OF PERVERTED SCIENCE. LET US THEREFORE BRACE OURSELVES TO OUR DUTIES, AND SO BEAR OURSELVES,
THAT IF WE LAST FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, MEN WILL STILL SAY, THIS WAS THEIR FINEST HOUR.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!
Reminder that today is June 18th -> 6/18
Let’s try to break this down a little.
-The two ideas it throws away for what this day are Space Dynasty (a bulletin board strategy game) and a ”Number War.” What could the Number War be? Possibly just lines for punny jokes.
-Next it mentions this could be someone’s birthday. Pal Machihito and Frifthjof Schuon. The latter of which looks like it could be a code itself it’s so confusing looking. There was however a Swiss philosopher by the name of Frithjof Schuon. Still no clue on who Pal is.
-The clues to who’s birthday it is: They’re in a band named after insects— which immediately brings to mind The Beatles. So, the previous lines click into place, and can easily be pieced together. “Because I’ve gone here, there, and everywhere across the universe and I should have known better and in spite of all the danger, I just don’t understand.
-This update is dedicated to a James in the Beatles. Well, that certainly narrows things down.
-The “poem’s” main chunk is a quote is from a speech delivered by Winston Churchill titled, “This was their finest hour.”
Finally, let’s get to bill.gif’s alt text. It says, “5-3-6-8-6-15-5-19” which decodes to “SURPRISE.”
So, I guess Happy Birthday, Sir James Paul McCartney! This update on a mysterious website surrounding a cartoon on Disney Channel, is dedicated to you!
Happy 6/18, everyone. Happy Birthday, Ariel and Alex Hirsch!
*gestures vaguely at otp*
more like ∞tp
'cause there's always more than one